- Lori Loughlin and her husband Mossimo Giannulli had a hearing at federal court in Boston where they're being charged for mail fraud and money laundering
- They rejected a plea deal of serving 18 - 24 months in jail in April, and decided to go forward with a trial
- The fraud charge alone has a maxium of 20 years in federal prision
- The couple waived their rights to seperate attorneys to present a united front
- Sources close to her say that Lori has been chatting with the tabloids and giving them stories about the kind of defense they've planned for their trial
- Lori told tabloids that she focusing on her spirituality and wellness. This includes her going to yoga and attending mass with her family
- The day before they pleaded not guilty, they attended Palm Sunday in Gucci loafers and lead the palm procession through the church.
- On her birthday, Lori went to mass at 8:30 am and recieved the Eucharist. A source noted that you're only supposed to do that when you've recently confessed and currently free of sin
- Article points out that the Good Christian defense was also used by Mischa Barton after her D.U.I when she attended mass in a white dress
- Allegedly Lori thought about blaming her husband for the whole scandal, and that they've been constantly arguing because she's started to grasp how serious the situation is
- They later released a statement saying: Lori and Mossimo are united in this. They’re going to face this together, and they believe that together they can beat this and move on with their lives. You won’t see one of them turning on the other."
- A legal source told People magazine:
"Lori is remorseful, and she has definite regrets. She’s embarrassed and hurt, and she knows that her reputation has been ruined for life.
But she also believes the allegations against her aren’t true," the source continued. "She honestly didn’t think what she was doing was any different than donating money for a library or athletic field. That’s the crux of why she pleaded not guilty."
- Lori's daughter returned to instagram to flip off the media