Alleged leaked voiceover recordings from Funimation seemingly reveal voice actors from Dragon Ball Z making homophobic, incestuous, and overall offensive jokes while recording. https://t.co/mGbxfFKX2x pic.twitter.com/ntzjzQqeBo— IGN (@IGN) August 31, 2019
• Multiple audio clips were "absolutely, 100% legally" revealed by Nick Rekieta over a livestream.
• The clip reveals Sean Schemmel (Goku's English voice actor) hurling homophobic slurs as the character.
• The English voice actors for Krillin, Hercule Satan, Piccolo, Mr. Po Po, Yamcha, played out an offensive audio drama in their characters' voices, making jokes about sodomy.
• The voice actress for Chi Chi can be heard making an incestuous joke.
• IGN reached out to Funimation, to which they responded: "Funimation has no comment regarding your story."
The leaked clips can be found through the trending Funimation hashtag on Twitter. CW: excessive use of the word 'f*gg*t' is used.