Cover of @VogueMagazine Hong Kong. On stands SEPT 1st !!— Rihanna (@rihanna) August 30, 2019
Fashion Director: @anyaziourova
Producer: Alexis Piqueras
Set Designer: Gerard Santos pic.twitter.com/GeoEUnC8jG
- rihanna is on the cover of the september issue of vogue hong kong, on sale september 1st, making her the first black woman to cover vogue hong kong.
- she is also featured in the cover story, "fashion force" photgraphed by hanna moon.
- rihanna is styled in louis vuitton, alexander mcqueen, richard quinn, and dries van noten fall 2019
- see photos from the shoot below:
- two months after fenty’s summer drop, the lvmh-backed fashion house has returned with the launch of its third collection, release 8-19, currently online. the collection comes just after the debut of the line’s latest campaign imagery in collaboration with art photographer liz johnson artur, which features fenty-clad models in a series of candid moments on the streets of peckham in south london; exploring themes of sisterhood and extravagance in response to the collection's masculine-interpreted pieces.
- available exclusively on fenty.com, release 8-19 introduces a range of pre-fall staples designed to challenge and transform traditional suiting. double-breasted satin blazers appear in a light mulberry sheen to feature the maison’s signature waist-cinching form, while the use of cotton-jersey is elevated into biker-style sweatshirts and ankle zip pants that elongate the silhouette.
- for shoes, rihanna introduces fenty’s first-ever boot — the corset boot featuring an angular t-heel — along with twist-strap pumps in white leather and wasabi satin.
- accessories-wise, pearls feature in a series of arm cuffs and free-hanging hoops, joined by the label’s foldable sunglasses in a new jet-black colouration.
- see the lookbook below:
SEPTEMBER 20TH!! Get ready to watch this year's #SAVAGEXFENTYSHOW only on @PrimeVideo 📺 We are working on creating the most bold, sexy, super energetic experience you can imagine!! @savagexfenty pic.twitter.com/JCDA8lBMxN— Rihanna (@rihanna) August 26, 2019
- in other rih-related news, savage x fenty, recently secured an additional $50 million in funding.
- a livestream of the savage x fenty runway show will premiere the latest collection on amazon prime on september 20th in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
- inspired to create a line of intimates that complements a variety of shades and shapes, savage x fenty celebrates fearlessness, confidence, and inclusivity. "we want to make people look good and feel good,” explains rihanna, who approaches savage x fenty with the same mentality she does all her projects—to make something new and fresh that everyone can relate to and feel confident in. “we want you to feel sexy and have fun doing it.” with sizes from 32a – 46ddd in bras, and xs-3x in undies and sleepwear. “i couldn’t be more excited that everyone will have full access to the savage x fenty show this year! we are working on creating a bold, sexy, super energetic experience for our viewers.”
sources 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Nobody:— Rihanna (@rihanna) July 11, 2019
Me: Album coming in 2019
Navy in July: pic.twitter.com/jXqC6uy1YP
ontd, how many hustles do you have?