Fans trying to save The OA raised $5,000 for a Times Square billboard and learned the freaky dance to perform in a flash mob. The POWER OF TV!! pic.twitter.com/1uHvP9cJN4— trey taylor (@treytylor) August 28, 2019
- After the cancellation of "The O.A.", fans of the show are trying to save it or convince Netflix to renew it.
- Some of them managed to raise $5,000 in order to pay for two Times Square billboards for the #SaveTheOA movement.
- Flash mobs were performed.
- You can see the billboards better on actor Brandon Perea's ("French" in the series) tweet below:
- Also, a woman has gone on a hunger strike until the show is saved:
SOURCE 1 / 2 / 3
Do you want to #SaveTheOA, ONTD? Would go on a hunger strike for something? TYFYA!