Whitney Port has one regret. https://t.co/bq7DGoD6OZ— Entertainment Tonight (@etnow) August 15, 2019
- Whitney Port, of The Hills, shared on a podcast recently that Leonardo DiCaprio invited her over for a one-night stand ten years ago.
- "I have been dying to tell people this story for ages! I feel like whenever I tell it to friends, no one believes me," she said.
- They met at a club and exchanged numbers, and six months later, when she was in LA, he invited her over.
- "He invited me out to Teddy's and he invited me back over to his house, and I said no," she revealed. "I was too nervous. I had never had a one-night stand. I didn't want to be with him alone... I was way too nervous to do it and then I lost my chance and it’s really one of my bigger regrets in life."
- Now, Whitney is married to Tim Rosenman, and Leo is dating a 22-year-old model.
Would you have a one-night stand with Leo? Or are you too old to be invited?