Pam from total warns about ex-husband after he marries Cyntoia Brown.
— MadameNoire (@MadameNoire) August 12, 2019
-Cyntoia Brown, a child sex trafficking victim who served a 15 sentance for murder ,revealed she had married Christian rapper Jaime "J" Long shortly after being released from prison last week.
- Pamela Long of the platinum selling 90's r&b group Total ,and who sang the hook of Notorious B.I.G's "Hypnotized", warned of his ways in a Instagram post. Long married in 2013 and their divorce was finalized in Febuary 2016.
- Long" This man is diabolical and he is such a manipulator. The way this man pursued this woman is the same way he did to me. He came amd found me using the same card he was a "Christian artist". May the lord God protect her and her money. It's about who she is in the public eye and what she has. By her being this face in the media it helps him to have a chance to be around who he deems as the elites".
- Long claims he will do anything in his power to gain fame and fortune.
- Long concluded that she was in no way bitter and wished the couple the best.
- Cyntoia Brown's memior comes out in October.