- Taylor Swift threw a party last night to celebrate her 10 VMA nominations for "You Need To Calm Down" and "ME!" last night
- Several participants in the "You Need To Calm Down" video attended, including Laverne Cox, Hayley Kiyoko, and A'keria Davenport, as well as other celebrities such as Kesha, Brendon Urie, Cazzie David, and the Haim sisters
- Swift was visibly drunk in several videos posted to Twitter-- dancing to songs such as "Dancing On My Own" and "You Need To Calm Down"
- In one of the videos, Swift can be heard telling someone "I fucking love Cardi B."
- "Drunk Taylor" trended on Twitter
📹 IG | Taylor Swift, Hayley Kiyoko, Chester Lockhart, Joel Little and more dancing to YNTCD at Taylor’s party tonight! pic.twitter.com/GzU2uVIIpa— Taylor Swift News (@TSwiftNZ) August 11, 2019
Source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8