Camila Morrone is not here for trolls making comments about her relationship with Leonardo DiCarprio. 👊https://t.co/6cXeeGTZ1G— Us Weekly (@usweekly) July 26, 2019
- Argentina -born Camila Morrone, 22 took to Instagram stories to address negative comments she received after posting a photo of Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart with the caption" A love like this".
- Actors Bacall and Bogart had a 22 year age gap in their marriage.
- Morrone went on Instagram stories" I just read some of the comments on my Instagram, and my god, people are so mean, and like full of anger with people that they know nothing about". "Uh, I guess on this Friday I hope people learn to, uh, live with a little less hatred and place their time and intrest elsewhere. Living without hatred feels pretty good".
- Commenters called Morrone everything from a golddigger to a dork. One commenter wrote" Yes hurry Camile to get that bump and that money cause Leo is going to dump you in 3 years".
- An "insider" says the couple may get engaged and want to start a family soon." Leo is ready for kids".
- Morrone is on the same page says the" insider"" She loves having little kids around and wants to have kids with Leo, but she wants to get married first. " She's very traditional in that way".