- Sara Haines is back only one month after giving birth, and KeKe sings with Bastille, who perform "Dooms Day" and the host talk about the petty things they do
- Ferreira says she found out of" Euphoria " from flyers looking for 18 -25 year olds, her agent made sure it was legit.
-She was apart of the 1D fandom and thinks the shows recent scene about two members was very realistic. She says her mom is a cool Brazilian lady who is ok with her nude scenes and her grandma texted her " so cute" about a recent episode.
- She's an only child who craves attention and loves showing body positivity.
-Bastille performs "Dooms Day"
- They call the new album an Apocalyptic party album.
-Keke ask about their signs and they sing.
-Michael Symon, of The Chew ,who has been married for almost 30 years, turns the cups around in the shelf when he wants to be petty as his wife always has the handles facing out.
- Sara hoards sugar cookies.
- When Keke is annoyed at someone she is texting, she blocks them and pretends the phone is dead. She says all three of them on the couch are virgos and virgos are petty.
Ontd:What do you do when you want to be petty towards someone you are annoyed at?</p>