Trump embroiled in diplomatic row with Sweden over A$AP Rocky https://t.co/4d0bWgOovs— The Guardian (@guardian) July 26, 2019
- Donald Trump wrote that Sweden let "African American Community down in the United States" over A$AP Rocky situation,
- Carl Bildt is the former prime minister,
- he tweeted “The rule of the law applies to everyone equally and is exercised by an independent judiciary. That’s the way it is in the US, and that’s certainly the way it is in Sweden. Political interference in the process is distinctly off limits. Clear?”
- more Swedish politicians also rebutted Trump’s comments,
- Fredrick Federley MEP tweeted “So, what is it you do for us, Mr President?”.