- Follow up to these posts: 1, 2
- Last year, german magazin "Der Spiegel" reported that Ronaldo allegedly sexually assaulted a women in Las Vegas in 2009
- The women reached an out-of-court settlement with him in 2010 (involving a $375,000 payment for agreeing never to go public with the allegations), but sought to reopen the case in 2018
- Ronaldo never denied that the two met in Las Vegas, but said that what happened between them was consensual
- According to Las Vegas prosecutors, the claims could not "be proven beyond reasonable doubt"
sources: @BBCsport, bbc.com