- A follow up to this post. Last week Canadian directors Jen and Sylvia Soska were banned from twitter after posting an image from their upcoming Rabid remake and including it in their banner.
- The image showed some of the gorey special effects that will be seen in the film.
- According to twitter the image violated their terms of service or something which seems super shady to op because afaik no one else (myself included) has been banned for posting the image.
- The twins shared an update on FB which shows a message from twitter saying their account won't be restored.
- Meanwhile certain trash people known for making racist, harassing tweets have yet to be banned.