- Emma Stone is in talks to star in Damien Chazelle's next film, Babylon.
- Paramount and Lionsgate are both interested in landing the period piece, set in 1920's Hollywood during the transition from silent films to talkies.
- Chazelle is looking for an A-List ensemble for the film, which will feature a mix of real-life and fictional characters.
- Chazelle is currently working on his Netflix series The Eddy and a secret project for Apple.
- Stone, who won a best actress Oscar for her last project with Chazelle, La La Land, most recently appeared in The Favourite.
- According to THR, Stone would be playing actress Clara Bow.
- The script is said to be 180 pages long, with a budget between $80-$100 million.
Source 1 2
Thanks to robertsbox_xo for the additional info!