- ONTD fave Leighton Meester has teemed up with LA company Christy Dawn to sell jumpsuits made of upcycled materials (i.e. the company makes their clothing out of deadstock fabrics and then sells them to you at white people labour prices)
- The jumpsuit was inspired by Miss Honey's fashion in the movie Matilda
- Even though Christy Dawn mostly makes dresses Leighton wanted to make a jumpsuit because they're her go to uniform now that she's a mom (???)
- Proceeds are going to the Downtown Women’s Center, a woman's shelter in L.A.
- Leighton gave an accompanying interview to promote the jumpsuits where she talks about how she's working on a new album, surfing is her main form of exercise and therapy is her favourite form of self care
- There's only 1 version of the $308 USD jumpsuit still available so act now if you want to purchase one
source 2 3
ONTD how do you feel about jumpsuits?