"Easy to take-on-the-go, Nintendo Switch Lite is a compact, lightweight console with integrated controls."
The main differences to the standard Switch:
- Handheld only and not compatible with the dock
- Comes in yellow, grey or turquoise
- No HD rumble or IR Motion Camera
- Smaller screen and lower weight
- Better battery life
- You will need to buy Joycons if a game requires them (e.g. 1-2 Switch)
- No kickstand
- Full D-Pad
- Will cost $199.99 USD, around £159.76 GBP - the standard Switch costs $299.99 USD, around £239.68
Source 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
ONTD, will you be buying a Switch Lite?