- GOOOOOOOOOOOOORL, here we go again!
- After a slew-hew-hew of setbacks and conspiracies to justify their failures, Woodstock 50 organizers tried to submit a permit for a new venue in Vernon Downs, NY after losing their original venue
- the town said no to their tomfoolishness as the organizers submitted the permit request "too late and drastically incomplete"
- the local sheriff said that with a festival with such a potential for a huge gathering, he just couldn't guarantee the public safety of people and also cited the very, very short notice (THIS FUCKERY DOO IS SCHEDULED TO TAKE PLACE THIS AUGUST.)
- at a local town meeting. residents expressed their disdain with the festival being there as it would cause huge logistics issues
- these imbeciles think that political forces are stopping them from brining, peace, love, and pot and also fires, assaults, lack of water. Are these organizers just like two old guys in an unfinished basement?
- Where is Ja to resolve this conundrum?
Sources 1 2
OP cannot wait for the inevitable dueling Hulu/Netflix miniseries about this shit.