Another 10-task challenge. You obviously don’t need to do all 10 tasks, choose as many as you want, but I figured it gives you some variety and allows you to pick and choose movies that fit your taste but also maybe lead you to watch something you wouldn’t normally seek out. For each task, you can pick whatever movie fits within the guidelines, I've added links to help you out. I tried to add tasks that would allow you to get movies on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and/or Hulu – but there’s also Kanopy and Hoopla (both of which you can get free access through your library or university). Have a different movie for each task – that is, don’t have the same movie for task 2 and task 6.
1. Watch any movie where a character breaks the fourth wall.
2. It’s the 20th anniversary of the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous, watch the movie OR watch any movie that features one of the actresses in DDG.
3. July 1st is, apparently, Joke Day. Watch any comedy movie.
4. Watch any movie that is based on a play.
5 and 6. Remakes! Watch the original of any film and then it’s remake - if there’s been more than one remake, say A Star Is Born, then pick whichever you’d like. (THIS should be helpful).
7. Watch any B-movie.
8. Watch any movie that is 90 minutes or less.
9. Watch any movie that has a number in the title.
10. July 8th is National Video Game Day, watch any movie that is based on a video game.
ONTD, what do you plan on watching this month? What did you watch during the month of June?
SOURCES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
Previous months challenge: January, February, March, April, May, June.