friendly fires announce new album, 'inflorescent', u.s. tour, and release a new single, 'silhouette'
INFLORESCENT – OUT 16.08.2019 pic.twitter.com/2DdAx4ATM9— Friendly Fires (@FriendlyFires) June 24, 2019
- friendly fires announced their third album, inflorescent, will be released august 16th
- it's been 8(4) years since friendly fires released their last album, pala.
- the album includes the previously released singles "love like waves" and "heaven let me in" and is co-produced by mark ralph, james ford and disclosure
First US dates in 8 years- back in the game America! Tickets on sale this Friday 🦅 pic.twitter.com/ToAM9si4ec— Friendly Fires (@FriendlyFires) June 24, 2019
- friendly fires also announced u.s. tour dates in september in support of the album
- stream "silhouettes" below:
sources 1 | 2 | 3
(*live reaction of me listening to "silhouettes" because [beyoncé voice] "i know you care!")
it's so bright and joyous...! i'm remembering why i became a fan.
ontd, what's the longest you've waited for one of your faves to get their shit together and give you what you deserve--outkast fans especially, feel free to live in your truth in this post.