-Blair Underwood went on "The Talk" to talk about two Netflix movies"Juanita" and "When they saw us".
- Underwood is asked about the " L.A. Law" renioun "The Talk" had. He said the former castmates spent all night talking and reminiscing.
- Underwood's 82 year old mother decided to get her college degree. She is currently taking online courses. He says he has two kids and a mom in college now.
- He says he has been friends with"Juanita" co star Alfre Woodard for decades and was happy to play her "Dream Man" in the Netflix film.
-He confirms he has narrated romance novels and is given funny lines to do.Underwood" He called out my name and the time had come... It was my turn to report for jury duty.
- Sheryl Underwood says Blair's brother is going to do testing to see if they are related.
- Blair tells of how he plays the lawyer of one of the falsely accused boys of the Central park 5. He says only Ava Duvernay could get him to play a lawyer after all these years. He plays Yusef Salaam's lawyer Bobby burns. Burns was a divorce lawyer and family friend. He was in over his head , but the family does not blame him. He died shortly after the trail.
"When we were seen" and "Juanita" are both streaming now on Netflix
Ontd: Have you ever reported for jury duty?
Blair underwood's first scene on the Emmy winning L.A. Law