The Duke of Sussex, whose American wife once threatened to leave the US if Donald Trump won the presidency, is to meet him during his state visit next month https://t.co/W6uwqp2pyC— The Times of London (@thetimes) May 25, 2019
- Harry will join the Queen at a lunch for Trump and Melania at Buckingham Palace,
- Prince Charles and Camilla are expected to also attend,
- the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will join the group in the evening during a state banquet,
- Meghan won't attend any of the events,
- Trump shamed Kate Middleton for sunbathing nude in France.