"Moby, you know I like you, but..." https://t.co/Z407k1xbio— Pitchfork (@pitchfork) May 24, 2019
- Can you believe it girls? Moby is incapable of shutting the fuck up.
- after proving himself to be the paradigmatic weirdo that kept bothering Natalie Portman, he has shared another tidbit from his upcoming memoir
- after Outkast and Moby performed at the VMAs in 2002 (not together), Moby asked André 3000 if he could collaborate together and went in for a hug
- Three Stacks did a bob and weave like Muhammad Ali and halted that hug
- the legendary emcee then told Moby "no because too many people hating on you right now"
- the timing was probably due to that M&M song
ONTD, why did we not leave Moby in the early 2000s where he belongs?