[Spoilery finale recap]
- Roland Blum has Maia sue Reddick & Boseman by bringing a class action against them on behalf of their ex-clients saying they profitted too much from them
- Diane and Liz wonder what to do about the other members of book club and decide to ask Jay and Marissa to threaten them back. It does not go well.
- Kurt is asked to introduce Trump at a rally and Diane ends up writing his speech for him
- Julius Cain gets his judgeship opening up a partner position. The partners debate whether it should go to Lucca or another black associate
- The lawsuit between Blum & the lawfirm goes forward with an idiot judge (Chris Sullivan). Diane comes up with various tricks to get him to understand the complexities of their case including illustrating concepts like a children's book and having an expert use ASMR
- Marissa accidentally overhears that the partners are considering Lucca for partnership but don't think she's black enough. Lucca goes to Jay who points out all her friends at the firm are white. Lucca makes awkward attempts to hang out with the other black associates
- Diane ends up offering Maia the partnership in order to get her to ditch Blum
- Maia and Blum lose the lawsuit but even though Diane says the partnership offer is still open Maia says she would rather stick with Blum. She gets in a car with him after implying that they are heading off to D.C.
- Marissa and Lucca drop acid while watching lightning fireballs out the window (lol no this is for real)
- Kurt gets removed from the Trump rally for not being enthusiastic enough
- The season finale ends with Diane and Kurt in bed and they're super happy but they hear a noise that comes from a SWAT team in their apartment!!! Implying that book club will get its revenge!
- Article basically talks about how Diane has changed over 10 years from an aspirational figure to a more human and flawed woman with a lot of anger
- In season 3 of The Good Fight Diane takes up akido. The Kings originally wanted Diane to take up meditation or find religion and Baranski was the one who suggested Diane find a physical outlet for her anger
- TGF has already been renewed for a 4th season so this cliff hanger will be resolved!
An excuse to talk about the season finale. OMG people are speculating that [Spoiler (click to open)]
Kurt will die!
It's also hilarious that it's implied that [Spoiler (click to open)]
Maia and Roland aren't coming back and no one cares. It also looks very likely that Julius is gone though he could easily come back as a guest star.