- Yesterday Charli XCX and Lizzo released the single "Blame It On Your Love", the remake of "Track 10"
- The cover art featured 3D digital makeup art by Ines Alpha, who did work on both LIZ's "Super Duper Nova" cover art and BIOYL's
- LIZ saw that FROOT looked familiar and accuses the creative teams amongst each other
- Charli XCX rightfully did not apologize for the cover art and sends love to LIZ while referencing #froot (see below)
- LIZ has been keeping an eye out
Hmmm...looks familiar 🤔 https://t.co/Jlvtofc32f— LIZ (@LIZ_Y2K) May 16, 2019
ines and I collaborated on this concept for my project also. Not apologizing for this Liz ! Was not using your work as a reference. U know I love you 💕— CHARLI XCX (@charli_xcx) May 16, 2019
Everyone wants a familiar fruit moment or whatever— CHARLI XCX (@charli_xcx) May 16, 2019
Is it time that Charli and Liz get the pop justice they deserve?
sources: 1 2 3