Amy Grant’s Daughter Millie — The Inspiration for ‘Baby Baby — Is Married! All the Details https://t.co/ueiN3nukof— People (@people) May 15, 2019
-Singer Amy grant's daugter Millie Chapman married Ben Long in Nashville on April 27.
- Millie and Ben met on a dating app almost three years ago.
- They had the reception in her mom's and stepdad, singer Vince Gill's backyard.
- They chose that location because they wanted to celebrate somewhere that felt like home.
- They had two rules: No pastels, no monograms.
-Her bridesmaids included her 3 sisters and pal Kathryn Dudley , who Millie donated a kidney.
- 18 year old sister Corrina Gill sang " Stand by me" as the first song.
- They had mini BLTs and mini grilled chesse. For dinner they had filet of beef and lemon chicken.
- The wedding cake had the bride and grooms favorite flavors. Sour cream pound cake and chocalate truffle.
Ontd: What rules would you have/or you did have ,for your wedding?