Britney Spears May Never Perform Again, Manager Larry Rudolph Says https://t.co/K7kGLnGvkQ— TMZ (@TMZ) May 15, 2019
- In the ongoing saga that is Britney Spears and the battle over her conservatorship, her longtime manager and friend Larry Rudolph released a statement to TMZ that may shock and scare some fans ---- the legendary popstar may never perform again.
- Larry, speaking to TMZ, said: "As the person who guides her career -- based on the information I and all of the professionals who work with her are being told on a need-to-know basis -- from what I have gathered it's clear to me she should not be going back to do this Vegas residency, not in the near future and possibly never again."
- Larry, whom has never been a part of her conservatorship, says that things are really bad right now.
- Speaking on the cancellation of the Domination residency set to begin in February, "It was the perfect storm. We had to pull her show because her meds stopped working and she was distraught over her dad's illness."
- Rudolph also reiterated he knows when Britney is Britney and he says he hasn't felt that in months. "Last summer, when she wanted to tour, she called me every day. She was excited. She hasn't called me in months. Crickets. She clearly doesn't want to perform now. I don't want her to work again 'till she's ready, physically, mentally and passionately. If that time never comes again it will never come again. I have no desire or ability to make her work again. I am only here for her when she wants to work. And, if she ever does want to work again, I'm here to tell her if it's a good idea or a bad idea."
This is just sad news. Get better Britney! :(