- Marvel is relaunching its entire X-Men lineup for what feels like the 10,000th time.
- Comic King Jonathan Hickman is taking over the entire franchise.
- All current X-books are ending in July.
- The relaunch starts with Hickman's two miniseries -- House of X and Powers of X -- in July.
- Once they are completed, a new X-Men Universe will have been created, leading to "Wave 1" of newer concept titles and more traditional fare.
- Hickman will lead the way on the new books with the lineups flagship title.
- Creative teams and title announcements will come at SDCC.
- "Wave 2" is already being planned and will be coming in 2020.