#GameOfThrones showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss are so fixated on getting to the finish line that they don’t seem to mind all the story lines diminished in the process.@BenLindbergh: https://t.co/fWojBfopKt— The Ringer (@ringer) May 10, 2019
- neither viewers or HBO wanted GOT to end,
- before season 8 started D&D said they decided the show needed to end (HBO wanted to give them more money and time but they refused),
- they didn't want to hand off the series,
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau said everyone was used it took a season to get to a point while now things are happening very quickly,
- Benioff said before he plans to get really drunk and away from the Internet when the final happens,
- 'Confederate' is still happening.