"I always thought how great it would be to be a woman of leisure. But I have to work." Anjelica Huston talks growing up in Hollywood, the cost of beating Oprah at the Oscars, and why Jack Nicholson doesn’t act anymore https://t.co/7WsWxHr46n— Vulture (@vulture) May 1, 2019
- Oscar winning actress Anjelica Huston talks about her career which mostly involves all the men who have treated her like garbage. I have thoughtfully bolded the names of the awful men (there are also unbolded shitty women in there too)
- Her dad, John Huston prevented her from taking the role of Juliet in Franco Zeffirelli's adaptation of Romeo and Juliet
- She drags a critic who said she had the face of a gnu (a type of antelope also known as a Wildebeest). After the interviewer asked her if it hurt that he called her that she said that it doesn't matter because she's alive and he's dead and when the interviewer corrects her and says the critic is 93 and still alive she says "He’s dead as far as I’m concerned." (OP note: LMAOOO)
- She stopped hanging out with Penny Marshall because they had "conflicting morals" which apparently means Marshall smoked in the cold and also took a lot of coke
- Doesn't do hard drugs anymore but still smokes weed
JFC. ONTD do you know more or less shitty men than Anjelica Huston?