“My great-great-grandchildren already rich, That's a lot of brown chi'r'en on your Forbes list” 🎶🐝https://t.co/ceFBm78eG6— Sylvia (@SylviaObell) April 20, 2019
- Variety reports that Beyoncé has signed a deal with Netflix to release three Netflix specials - with Homecoming being the first.
- This deal is reportedly worth $60 million ($20 million per project).
- HBO was in talks to air Homecoming, but Netflix won by offering more money.
- As you may have heard, the rightful winner of the Album of the Year 2017 Grammy Lemonade is now streaming on all major platforms.
- Despite being a three-year-old album, this is news, yet again demonstrating her power and its impact.
- Released at midnight, it also includes the original demo for the fan-favourite track "Sorry".
- You can stream that track here.
- Unfortunately, Tidal exclusives are not dead yet — Beyoncé has also released an alternate music video for "Formation" called the "choreography version".
- Preview it in the tweet above or watch the full version on Tidal here.
source 2 3 4 5 6