Director's Log 213.214: Director and Executive Producer @CenterWillHold takes us behind the scenes of the Season 2 #StarTrekDIscovery Finale *Spoiler Alert* https://t.co/rAcpj734Q8 pic.twitter.com/zhJVns4P9c— Star Trek (@StarTrek) April 19, 2019
- The story was so large the finale had to be split
- Both eps were written in only a week
- There's 500 people doing visual effects
- Decided to do the suit-building scene in one take to convey the urgency
- Built a 'rotisserie floor' for the Georgiou/Nahn vs Leland fight
- Made the lighting on the Enterprise warmer and more inviting bc it's a happier ship
ONTD, have you recovered?