BREAKING: Facing possible murder charge, Mexican telenovela actor Pablo Lyle ordered to remain in Miami https://t.co/mKPPoDyyZ0— Miami Herald (@MiamiHerald) April 8, 2019
- Lyle who whas with his brother-in-law got out of car and punched the man in the head and fled but a witness wrote down the license plate of the car.
- The victim named Juan Ricardo Hernandez was left unconscious on the street.
- Lyle was arrested the following day and charged with battery. He was allowed to fly to Mexico after paying a 5k bond.
- Four days after the attack Mr. Hernandez died after his family took him off life support.
- Lyle returned to Miami and was ordered to remain in Miami until May 1st. He is under house arrest and had a monitoring ankle bracelet.