Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson and Paul Rudd talk about the premiere of 'Avengers: Endgame' all while attempting to not reveal a thing:
- Nobody has seen the finished film yet but still advise you to downright wear a diaper (due to its 3-hour length!) so you don't miss a thing.
- Talk about the 'Original Avengers' getting matching tattoos, except for Mark because he's apparently afraid of needles.
- From alpacas to balloons, they presented what they got each other for their birthdays this year, (except for Chris Hemsworth).
- Briefly mention THAT theory involving Ant-Man and Thanos.
- Paul remains a National Treasure™ through out the whole thing.
SOURCES 1 / 2 / 3