- This post is a follow up to this post.
In Wrestling terms, it's not a work. On April 6 at his Ring of Honor induction, Bret Hart was attacked by 26-year old Zachary Madsen.
- Madsen was previously arrested for stalking this year though there is no further information.
- He also has tweeted some bizarre tweets to WWE superstars. A lot of them having to do with the fact he doesn't think that "females" (his quotations not mine) deserve to main event Wrestlemania.
- Bret "Hitman" Hart is a member of the Hart Family a Canadian wrestling dynasty (which includes Natayla also pictured above). He is said by many to be one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. He has held a total of 32 championships over 5 decades in his career. He left the WWE (then the WWF) in 1997 following the "Montreal Screwjob." In 2002 he suffered a stroke after he hit his head in a bicycle accident. He later became a spokesperson for March of Dimes Canada's Stroke Recovery Canada program. In 2016 he was diagnosed with prostate cancer but had a successful surgery and is now cancer free.
- There are conflicting reports on whether or not Hart was injured (I'll update this post once something official comes out).
- Madsen has been charged with 2 counts of 3rd-degree assault and trespassing.
Update: Bret appeared alongside his niece Natayla and her tag team partner Beth Pheonix during their intro for the Women's Tag Team Championship match :)
Source + Source + My TV