-Single "SOS" will be released April 10th.
- Album will be called "Tim" and will be released June. They choose 16 songs Avicii was about 80 % done with. The producers he had worked close with on prior songs finished the songs based on Avicii's notes on his cellphone/computer.
- Proceeds will go to the Tim Bergling foundation.
- His dad confirms Avicii committed suicide, talks about how difficult it has been for the family and how he is starting to say the actual word "suicide". Refuses to talk about what method Avicii used. (what kind of a-hole asked?)
- Family and friends didn't see any signs of what he had planned, Avicii seemed happier than ever. The father says, he has since found out that this is very common with people who commit suicide as they can see an "end" to things.
- The last note on his cellphone was "Spread joy through my music, and enjoy the success, but not the materialistic success ”
- Carl Falk remains haunted by the lyrics. “Now, when I listen, I hear a lonely person with a lot of big emotions that he didn’t have enough people to talk to about,” he said. “I feel this music was his way of getting some of that out. That makes this a really important record. Whatever Tim wanted to say is here.”
1 2 3