- Blonde lives! An adaptation of Joyce Carol Oates' Marilyn Monroe rpf Blonde has been in development for years
- Andrew Dominik initially planned to direct Naomi Watts as Monroe and then three years ago announced Jessica Chastain would play Monroe
- Dominik is still attached and the film is now with Netflix
- It's rumoured that he's looking at Cuban actress Ana de Armas, best known as Ryan Gosling's character's hologram girlfriend in Blade Runner 2049, to play Monroe
- The novel was previously adapted into a TV miniseries in 2001 starring Poppy Montgomery
I can see it.