April cover stars @Ava, @Jes_Chastain, and @ConstanceWu are revolutionizing Hollywood. In the April issue they share why their work with @TimesUpNow affiliate #TimesUpEntertainment is so crucial for inclusion, representation, diversity, and equality. https://t.co/5I9oLUfIXp pic.twitter.com/13Xp0IO4BX— Marie Claire (@marieclaire) March 7, 2019
- They are said to be some of the most engaged women of the Time's Up organization
- There are labelled pictures of each: Constance is the firebrand, Ava is the groundbreaker, and Jessica is the champion
- Ava says her biggest career regret was to forgo her writing credit on Selma
- Constance says she's outspoken because she's sensitive, even though people assume she isn't
- People have told Jessica that she needs be a little more quiet with "all this woman talk"
If you had to pick famous women to represent feminism today, who would you pick, ONTD?
Also, happy international women's day ♥