Michael Jacobs-hagen who was called "Rubba Rubba" came forward about being one of Michael Jackson's victims.
EXCL: Michael Jackson's ex maid says she found boy's underwear in Jacuzzi— Ryan Parry (@RLParry77) February 7, 2019
One of Michael Jackson's former maids, Adrian Marie McManus, did a special with 60 Minutes Australia talking about her experience at Neverland. She worked for Jackson for four years and testified against him in the 2005 Gavin Arvizo trial. She also did a Daily Mail interview and is speaking out against him once again. She says that she had to clean and found boys underwear all around the house. She also found books on masturbation and once had to laminate photos of naked babies and put it in his room for decoration. The most disturbing thing she says is that he had a large collection of VHS tapes she believes contained intimate footage of him and young boys. She says when Jordan Chandler accused Jackson of abuse the tapes were hidden away in a movie projection theater away from the Neverland main house, so they wouldn't be found by the police.
Vanity Fair wrote a piece on insiders that have had spoken out against Jackson throughout the years.
Back in 1994, Eddie Reynoza said Michael Jackson has “had little boys around for nine years straight, 24 hours around the clock. . . . The public is 100 years behind on [the allegations].” https://t.co/5nyPD3fTyY— VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) March 7, 2019
- LaToya Jackson, Michael's sister
- Jermaine Jackson, Michael's brother
- Blanca Francia, Michael's maid from 1986 to 1991. She also testified in the 2005 Gavin Arvizo trial that she saw Wade Robson and Micheal in the shower together. Wade denied this in 2005 and testified that Michael had never inappropriately touched him. However, he came forward as one of Michael's victims in 2013 and was one of the subjects of the "Leaving Neverland" documentary that came out this month. Blanca's own son, Jason Fracia, also testified in the 2005 trial that Michael sexually fondled him 3 times when he was child.
- Myung-Ho Lee, Michael's former business partner
- Ralph Chacon, Michael's former security guard
- Adrian Marie McManus, Michael's former maid
- Philippe and Stella Lemarque, a French couple who cooked at Neverland for nearly a year
- Eddie Reynoza, Michael's former friend and dancer