1. Cushnie - formerly Cushnie et Ochs. This luxury brand has been seen on the likes of celebrities like Beyonce, Michelle Obama(!!!!!!!!), GOOP (gorl whet!)and
2. Pyer Moss - started by Kerby-Jean Raymond, his past collections with have touched on political issues such police brutality and mental illness.
3. Romeo Hunte - the Brooklyn-based designer makes outerwear pieces, including innovative coats that have been seen on the likes of Beyoncé and Zendaya
4. Laquan Smith - his pieces just as much as OP's rent but he does have high street collaboration with ASOS!
5. Kyemah McEntyre - she went viral when she posted pictures of the prom dress she made, and 19 years old debuted her first collection in 2017.
6. Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh - chiiiiiiile, we all know about him and his $600 shirts and now he's the artistic director of Louis Vuitton. Scam these white folks hunny!
7. Andrea Iyamah - she designs swimwear with prints that harken to her Nigerian heritage that is a hit on the 'gram and she also designs structural dresses.
8. Stella Jean - she's based in Rome, but her clothing is reflection of her Creole heritage. She speaks Italian in the second video and your heart will flutter.
9. Maki Oh - her designs have been worn by the likes of Lupita Nyong'o and Solange, so she is officially the coolest person on the planet - that's fax, no printer.
Other designers: Tracy Reese, Maxwell Osborne of Public School, Aurora James of Brother Vellies, Nubian Skin for the undies, Liya Kebede's Lemlem
ONTD, please share more! I'm tired!
Sources 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15