#KillingEve is to die for! 🗡️ @IamSandraOh and @jodiecomer open up about TV's most mesmerizing relationship, and share intel on @KillingEve season 2: https://t.co/K3Y5eDqngg Story by @dansnierson pic.twitter.com/ZEdYlfWm0u— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) February 21, 2019
- EW interviewed Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer for their cover story on Killing Eve.
- Comer loves that Villanelle is not your typical lady assassin wearing a sexy catsuit.
- During filming, Comer had to eat pasta in a grotesque, childish way, and she actually started choking. The onset medic had to intervene, and she says it ruined pasta for her.
- Comer says that fans of the show have really connected with Viillanelle's sexuality, and the dynamic between the two female characters that isn't often explored on television.
- They think Villanelle would be a Housewives fan.
- Oh says that she worked through the S1 finale with creator/writer Phoebe Waller-Bridge, and originally it was set to go the other way, but Sandra Oh didn't think it felt right. They play-acted through it, and felt that Eve stabbing Villanelle set up a lot of interesting questions - why is she doing this? Why did Villanelle let her do it? Why did Eve remove the knife?
THANK YOU JODIE COMER 🔥 pic.twitter.com/AtDd74Q6E3— Villanelle 💋 (@Villanelle27) February 21, 2019
jodie comer and sandra oh, murder me with your literal swords pic.twitter.com/WLD8ANewqg— Kate Halliwell (@katehalliwell) February 21, 2019
SANDRA. OH'S. HAIR. 2020. pic.twitter.com/QtQErWfHaa— Jess (@jessicaesquire) February 21, 2019
Lord, have mercy on my soul pic.twitter.com/4IDC76RBXz— Valkyrie (@demi_nour) February 21, 2019
Source 1 2 3 4 5 6