- Two time Olympic gold medalist from South Africa
- Caster Semenya is NOT trans
- Stand off between herself and IAAF in regards to issues of gender and hormones in sport
- IAAF has proposed eligibility rules for athletes with hyperandrogenism, a condition in which a woman may have high levels of testosterone
- Five day hearing at the Court of Arbitration of Sport, the longest the Court has heard
- The South African minister for Sport, Tokozile Xasa released a statement saying, "Women's bodies, their wellbeing, their ability to earn a livelihood, their very identity, their privacy and sense of safety and belonging in this world, are being questioned."
wiki on Caster Semenya here
wiki on hyperandrogenism here