- Joy is moderating since Whoopi is sick with pneumonia
- Meghan interrupted Joy's intro to the Amy Klobuchar segment prompting Joy to go "Can I get through this, please?"
- Joy, Abby, and Sunny were discussing the topic when Meghan went off saying "Can I say something now? Is that OK, Joy? Do I have permission to speak now on Amy Klobuchar? We’re all good?"
- The two went back and forth and it finally ended with Joy saying "No, if you’re going to have a hissy fit, we can’t continue."
- Meghan pouted silently for the rest of the segment with her arms crossed
[Ana Navarro sends her well wishes to Whoopi]
[CONTROVERSY OVER J.LO MOTOWN TRIBUTE]
No comment from Sunny because apparently she's friends with Jennifer Lopez and her mom.
[SHOULD BEZOS REVEAL NUDE SELFIES?]
SHOULD BEZOS REVEAL NUDE SELFIES? After a suggestion that the Amazon CEO should release the pictures he was allegedly blackmailed over, the co-hosts discuss if this is a viable way to take control of the issue. https://t.co/f8u2wc159S pic.twitter.com/izBkQ0J9cw— The View (@TheView) February 11, 2019
[WOMEN DOMINATE 2019 GRAMMYS]
[BLACK HISTORY MONTH: SALUTING MARCELITE J. HARRIS]
We salute a trailblazer in the Armed Forces: Marcelite J. Harris, the first black female major general in the U.S. Air Force. She passed away in September 2018 and was buried with full military honors in Arlington Cemetery last week — today she’s our #BlackHistoryMonth FYI. pic.twitter.com/ghV3GRreOw— The View (@TheView) February 11, 2019
Source: 1 2 3 4 5 6