“With Tom, that was his thing. Like, fucking let’s get high and look for UFOs. So we would! We’d just sit there and, like, stare out the bus window, look at UFOs. He would even go as far as, when we were on tour, like, ‘Let’s go and fucking look for Bigfoot.’ Whatever it was, you know? He would assemble a crew and they would go do it.”
- Travis didn't go on the Bigfoot hunts with Tom because that was more of a fairytale to him.
- He also says Tom was always obsessed with aliens; "nothing has changed." He commends Tom for walking away from his musical career to be devoted to his passion.
- Joe thought Tom was putting him on when he'd show Joe pictures of UFOs, but Travis says Tom is "deadass."
- They talk about the possibility of intelligent life out there, but no pictures or video have convinced them.
- Joe tells Travis about Survivorman (Les Stroud) coming across what he believes was a Bigfoot, leading to the reality TV star's obsession with finding Sasquatch.
@travisbarker recently did an interview with @joerogan where he said @tomd would hunt for Bigfoot regularly while on tour with @blink182 as well as he is building a spaceship to find UFO’s. We love you Tom. #UFOs pic.twitter.com/nHv1XL9AF4— Music Plug (@MusicPlugApp) February 8, 2019
Mermen are def real. Mermaids are fiction but Mermen are the supernatural leaders of our world. Pure in heart, strength through love and wisdom like a blazing glorious sunset. #MerFuckingMen https://t.co/cHaCeSVXzk— Tom DeLonge (@tomdelonge) January 25, 2019
SOURCES 1 2 3
Would you or have you ever gone looking for UFOS and/or Bigfoot, ONTD?