Thank you, President Pelosi, for re-opening the government.— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) January 25, 2019
- On day 35 of the government shutdown Donald Trump took to the rose garden and endorses what was basically the offer Dem's put on the table yesterday.
- The government will re-open for three weeks
- The dems and republicans will negotiate on "border security"
- Not 1 penny will go to the wall until then
- This was basically the deal that was originally supposed to pass 35 days ago
- Everyone either hates Trump for wasting their time and making people suffer for 35 days including his racist base who hate him because he capitulated and got nothing for it
- Speaker Pelosi on the other hand is getting lots of good press as she is being praised as a master negotiator
What a waste. Mr. Art of the Deal caves. 35 days of hurting 800,000 federal workers for nothing. Your incompetence is breathtaking. Since you’ll eventually be thrown out of office for conspiring with an enemy to steal an election, why don’t you get the hell out now. #TrumpResign— Rob Reiner (@robreiner) January 25, 2019
Basically https://t.co/GXLafg0jrE— iamcardib (@iamcardib) January 25, 2019
cave— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) January 25, 2019
capitulate or submit under pressure
Trump just gave "caveman" a whole new meaning.
source 1 2 3 4 5 6