Police Had Big Problems with Version of Events by Chris Brown Rape Accuser https://t.co/HNq6V4AcWx— TMZ (@TMZ) January 24, 2019
- It's looking like Chris Brown may be out of the woods, again.
- Paris police currently do not believe Chris's alleged victim's version of events when it comes to the rape accusations.
- The alleged victim claims she was invited to Chris's hotel suite for a party. Once there, Chris took her to his room where he assaulted her for 30 minutes and then kicked her out. She then walked into another bedroom and was assaulted for 30 minutes by Chris's friend. After this, she walked into another room and was assaulted for a third time by another unnamed man.
- Police say there are holes in the victims story as they have interviewed 20 of the partygoers and none said the girl said anything about being assaulted or looked uncomfortable in any way.
- Chris remains in Paris, staying in the same hotel where he is a free man. Paris police are continuing to investigate.