"It is inconsistent for the sport for Margaret Court’s name to be on the stadium that does so much to bring all people together."— Herald Sun (@theheraldsun) January 24, 2019
Fashion icon Anna Wintour slams Margaret Court, PM Scott Morrison: https://t.co/6hDZt8fBUs #AusOpen pic.twitter.com/clG5XKVrWD
- She's in Australia for the Australian Open
- Margaret Court is a super gross conservative retired Aus tennis player who is against same-sex marriage etc etc and has a major court named after her at the tournament
- On Court: "It is inconsistent for the sport for Margaret Court’s name to be on the stadium that does so much to bring all people together across their differences...Intolerance has no place in tennis."
- On conservative PM Scott Morrision: "Like many of you, I have been alarmed by your Prime Minister’s record on LBTGQ rights, which seems backward in all senses that no one can be expelled from school for their orientation should not require clarification."
- Currently in Aus there is a disgusting debate about whether private/religious schools can expel/bar lgbt kids/teachers
- On 2020: She'll vote for whoever can beat the thing squatting in the White House