- Keynon has filed a lawsuit against her husband and his assistant, accusing them of beginning to poison her food and drink in 2014 after taking out a million dollar life insurance policy on Keynon.
- Keynon began to experience mysterious symptoms including vomiting, respiratory distress, facial swelling, hair falling out and teeth crumbling (Eek!) but doctors could not find the root of the problem.
- In one instance, Keynon shared food given to her by her husband's assistance with an employee and the employee began to vomit.
- After her husband filed for divorce and left their home, Keynon began to feel better and had her nails, hair and blood tested. Results showed her body contained high levels of lithium, tin, barium, platinum and thorium.
- She has also accused her husband of siphoning off hundreds of thousands of dollars of her money, including $450,000 set aside for their three children, for his own use.