- Director Jason Reitman (Up in the Air, Tully), whose father Ivan Reitman directed the first two Ghostbusters films, is set to direct a new film to be released in 2020.
- Reitman co-wrote the screenplay with Gil Kenan, with plans to shoot this summer.
- No info on cast or plot.
- Will be a continuation of the 1984 sequel.
- Not related to the 2016 film.
The main characters will be 4 teens: 2 boys, 2 girls, per sources. https://t.co/jwcSlpz3CY— Borys Kit (@Borys_Kit) January 16, 2019
- Borys Kit, a writer for The Hollywood Reporter, says sources tell him the casting breakdown is for four teens - two boys, two girls.
Source 1 2 3