One year after posting a video of what appeared to be a dead body after an apparent suicide, Logan Paul has sparked backlash again, this time for saying he will "go gay" for a month. https://t.co/swVjDXOgkN— E! News (@enews) January 11, 2019
- When he's not busy laughing at bodies of someone who committed suicide, Logan Paul continues to prove why his mother should have swallowed.
- On the latest episode of his podcast Impaulsive, Logan made the declaration that for his New Years Resolution, he was dedicating each month to doing something he had never done before.
- For January, he is currently eating vegan and sober. For February, he's going ~Fatal~ by eating only steak and consuming copious amounts of alcohol.
- For the month of March however, Paul has decided that he wants to "go gay" for 30 days in an effort to be Male-Only March.
- Of course, this is sparking a lot of backlash and may accusing Paul of, rightfully, being homophobic and mocking the LGBTQ+ community.
Can the Paul family cease to exist soon, please?