Head of Japan's Olympic Committee Tsunekazu Takeda has been indicted in Paris for "active corruption" in connection with awarding of #Tokyo2020 Olympics - he strongly denies accusationhttps://t.co/8QgeYDXUHb pic.twitter.com/vxn0orJRxz— AFP Sport (@AFP_Sport) January 11, 2019
- he has been indicted in Paris on December 10,
- he has been indicted for "active corruption",
- says he had cooperated with a French judge
- says he's not involved in any wrongdoings,
- the French investigate a connection between suspect payment of 2.8 million Singapore dollars and awarding of the 2020 Olympics to Tokyo.