- If you haven't been paying attention to the Wendy Williams drama lately, it's only getting worse.
- After taking a 2 week hiatus, Wendy has extended her return to TV by 2 more weeks, now, allegedly, returning to host her hit daytime talk show on January 21st.
- The show will return on January 14th with a Panel of hosts.
- On December 18th, Wendy announced the reason for her odd behavior as of late was due to painkillers she had been prescribed due to a fractured shoulder.
- Shortly after the announcement, it hit the web that Kevin's long time mistress was pregnant, he had sold their original house he shared with the mistress and the two were shacking up in a penthouse apartment in Hoboken, NJ.
- Rumors are now circulating this morning that Kevin is the one who afflicted the shoulder fracture on Wendy, beating her badly when she confronted him about the mistress being pregnant.
- Wendy has remained silent on social media and with rumors swirling that a divorce is coming, she is going to have to address this sooner or later.
I'm starting to feel really sad for her.